Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Childcare expo March 2014, London Olympia

Steve

Guest sn0wdr0p

Gutted. Post op complications mean that I will not be well enough to go. Please please go to Coventry in September. I am sure that there must be many people who cannot get to London. Come on Midlands and The North members speak up.

Sorry to hear that Snowdrop. We'll have to think about Coventry - these events take a lot of organising (and are brain numbingly expensive for a small organisation like ours...). But yes it would be good to see some of our friends up there as well!

Guest sn0wdr0p

Thanks Fredbear, two steps forward one step back so getting there slowly. I was looking forward to putting faces to names. I'm sure many of us are so different in person to how we imagined each other. Shame you didn't get to see this tall slim beautiful stylish and confident woman - OK - in my dreams 5' 2" and inclined to put on weight with my prolonged stay at home with the biscuit tin for company.

Have a super time.

Well, this time next week, we will have set up our stand, blown up the balloons, and put the badges in little baskets for you to pick one up. We're all getting very excited here...... :D

• Like 2

Well, this time next week, we will have set up our stand, blown up the balloons, and put the badges in little baskets for you to pick one up. We're all getting very excited here...... :D

Does that mean we will be sitting with our feet up with a cuppa contemplating meeting everyone....please say yes :D

• 2 weeks later...

Big thank you to Steve, Matt and Sue on the Expo stand today. It was lovely to meet with you all and made my administrator and myself feel very welcome. I'm sure your all now in need of a huge rest and a long glass of something.

Nice to finally meet Happy Maz and Hali too,

Kind regards

Fx

• Like 2

It was lovely to meet you too, Fredbear. I had forgotten all about the storyphones - I was genuinely worried when you turned to your admin lady and said 'this is the lady who...'. :ph34r:

I said it so many times today, but when you meet Helen, Steve and Sue (and Matt - hello Matt!) you can see why the Forum is such a lovely place. This feeling of belonging that we all have comes directly from them, and it was very evident on the Stand today: thanks to everyone who literally welcomed us with open arms.

It was never more evident than when the little boy reached up and held onto Steve's hand whilst he was talking to their parents about Tapestry. I think that was the highlight of my day. :D Oh, and also - "are you the eye?". ;)

• Like 4

Was a lovely day - and so nice to meet people after 12 years on the forum - well done Steve, Helen, Sue and Mat for your stand looked fab, and lovely to meet you Fredbear and Catma xxxxxxxxx

Thank you also FSF for my thermos mug (wonder how red wine fairs in there xD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol: xD

• Like 2

Hi all -

It was great to see all of you, and even better that some of you could use the FSF area to meet each other for the first time! We've just got back - a little shell-shocked from two days of talking non-stop, but exhilarated by the experience too.

That little boy was so lovely Maz - all he wanted to tell me about was the fire engine in the stand behind us. Which was far more interesting than any talk about Tapestry...

Once again, great to see you all and thanks so much for coming to see us. Now, I fear I need to put my feet up - I believe a take-away curry might shortly be arriving! :rolleyes:

• Like 5

I should think you have really, really earned that take away curry - enjoy! get your slippers on, something to rest your feet on, and a glass of something nice - you really deserve it. The stand looked really good and you had a brilliant close to the registration desks. It was great to met you and thank you so much Helen for all the time you gave me answering my questions. Sorry I didn't get to meet you Thumper, as we were obviously both there on Friday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)