Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Storm!

sunnyday

What will you be mass producing then Sunnyday?

Ah - well - let me set the scene......on these long winter evenings Mr S and I will be on the rug in front of the wood-burner (no don't even think about 'that' :o ).......we will be making a scale drawing of the poly-tunnel and planning 'what is going where' :1b

We like to live life on the edge! ;)xDxDxD

What a difference a couple of days can make - it has been beautiful here today :1b I have had a lovely time pottering about in the garden - planted tulip bulbs (all 48 of them) and some winter pansies......dug over a border that hasn't seen a fork for a very long time - that was hard going but very satisfying......temperature inside the poly-tunnel peaked at 23 degrees this afternoon! :1b

Lovely day down south also - I went to the beach to check on my beach hut and collect the towels so that they could have a boil wash after the summer. In a moment of complete madness I went for a swim - you read it right - in the sea for about 30 minutes. Absolutely brilliant - I had the sea to myself (I wonder why xD ) - had a cold fresh water outdoor shower to wash the salt and sand away and then it was back into the beach hut to dry off - then did I feel the cold or what :blink:

Sunnyday - just busy with 3 million and one things to do. I need another week off to recover. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is lovely again on Friday/Saturday/Sunday as that's when I finally have a bit of free time. I have though just finished my first ever woodwork project - a bookshelf for my reading corner so that children can see the front of the books instead of trawling through a book trolley. It's an A-frame design and the other side is covered in fabric so I can use it as a giant fuzzy felt board. Might even let the children play!