Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

FSF website upgrade

Steve

Ok, fixed the image upload problem, by removing the option to upload images! :ph34r:

Actually that tab shouldn't have been there anyway. The image icon above is only for if you want to link to a URL image. If you want to attach an image, you should use the 'attachments' function, that you access by clicking 'More reply options'. You'll then see the attachments function under the post editing dialogue box.

• Like 1

er, right at the bottom where it says 'mark community read' or something, the pop up box is extremely pale grey with white writing, so whilst I know that 'mark all as read' is the bottom one, it would be nice to be able to read it. - No rush, just next time you are looking at the bones!

I need help, I can't contact EYFS, I click on 'I accept the use of cookies' it remains on my page, I cannot find the search bar which allowed me to type into the subject I was looking for, eg dummies, so that the search would take me to any info on dummies. Help, frustrated. Had no problems until upgrade on Tuesday

Can I search for a topic on the forum, can't seem to work out how!

I'm looking to see if anyone knows where I can get hold of the Cambridge Tracker for DM?

http://eyfs.info/forums/topic/37799-fsf-website-upgrade/?p=367726 Exactly same problem! Did you find a solution?

Hi RBell

Welcome to the forum :D

To clarify the search function is working fine as far as I can tell. I have just searched for Cambridge Tracker and come up with nothing but searched for Cambridge and got lots of topics....sadly none relating to the Cambridge Tracker. Is this something you have had from your LA in the passed or a resource you can purchase?

Sorry it is a new one on me :(

Just a tip, if you ever find you are having problems using a website then try and access the same website in another browser such as Firefox or Chrome as some sites just seem to function better in different browsers :1b

Sue

Admin Team

I need help, I can't contact EYFS, I click on 'I accept the use of cookies' it remains on my page, I cannot find the search bar which allowed me to type into the subject I was looking for, eg dummies, so that the search would take me to any info on dummies. Help, frustrated. Had no problems until upgrade on Tuesday

Hi himum

Sorry I missed this question which I think RBell was referring to as well - Sorry :(

Re cookies - I have cut and pasted an answer Matt B made earlier in this thread as he knows much more about these things than I but he is sunning himself in France so not here to respond directly....here goes;

I think this is probably a cookie setting related to your web browser. When you click on the button to say that you understand we use cookies, it needs to store a setting to say that you have read and understood the message....as it happens a cookie is where that information is saved!

If your browser is refusing to save a cookie, then everytime you visit the site it won't know that you have read the message and will prompt you again.

http://windows.micro...r-allow-cookies This link provides generic instructions about how to change cookie settings in the various versions of internet explorer. You can either gradually adjust the slider until the cookies are saved or implicitly save eyfs.info as a site and allow cookies from it. Hope this helps.

As I said to RBell, just for your own information (and sometimes sanity) it is worth opening another browser and load the website you want to view in it and see if all is well. This way you know if the site is playing up or whether you are having a browser issue.

Can you open the site in another browser and let me know if the search box reappears please.

Sue

Admin Team

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)