Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

OFSTED

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Mouse, i hope you marked her down a grade!

makes a mockery of it all!

They'd be a tad unhappy with me if the post above is true - not updated for a while - waiting for the changes to settle down! :rolleyes: :blink:

My manager has said this too. that when they are about to come you are unable to access your SEF. We are due now and she was told by an OFsted inspector at another one of our settings, that if you had good or outstanding then your more likely to be heading towards a 4 year gap not 3 year, has anyone else heard of this?

Finally arrived today.....all went well, but she hadn't seen my sef which I submitted about 3 months ago as it 'hadn't been passed to her' after all that effort too :z

Yay mouse - so pleased it went well for you! :1b

Please stop giving me more reasons not to update my SEF :o :blink: xD :lol: xD

• Like 2

focused on a couple of children, asked 3 staff where we felt the same child was regarding eyfs stage, luckily we all gave same answer, very focused on next steps being easily recognisable in LJ,s (but from reading some of same inspectors previous reports thats obviously their thing) all seemed very rushed, but didnt arrive till late, spoke a fair bit about it not being acceptable under new eyfs for committees or owners to say 'we employ the manager too', carried out a joint observation which i then had to feedback the good practice shown and suggest what they could have done, looked at accident book, initial child profile, spent a lot of time with both the chair and myself looking at recruitment processes, and staff qualificataions as well as development, also looked at risk assessments and fire drills, but not to stressful at all really :)

• Like 1