Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tubs From The Body Shop

I'm the same with lush tubs I have a bag full. As I can walk pass a lush shop without buying something. Almost my fav shop but staples just beats it with it's lovely products,

Are we actually the same person?! :ph34r:xD

I lurve 'Lush' shops - I like that you can be in a town/city that you have visited before and you can 'smell' a Lush as you near it!!!

Back to the original post.........I would be tempted to just leave the tubs in your setting and see how your children use them! :1b

jealous.com - love tubs and jars (and stationery shops!)

we have random assortments out with the heuristic materials and observe what the children do (3'sand under) - lots of manipulative practice, matching sorting, puzzling trying to get lids on etc Love it!

I'm the same with lush tubs I have a bag full. As I can walk pass a lush shop without buying something. Almost my fav shop but staples just beats it with it's lovely products,

i can't walk past a lush shop without gagging !! the smell is so overpowering !! but i'm sure you smell lovely :D

• Like 1

I love their flying fox shower gel it has such an unusual smell and it lasts for ages. It also has a strange effect on Hubby as he is unable to keep hands off me when I have used it. Friends have reported their Husbands reacting the same way when they have used it. Best £9.00 I've ever spent. Hours of fun ( wink, wink)

• Like 2

Yes they do sell online just google them. Sorry for hijacking your thread. What about getting the children to decorate a tub & take it home and bring it back filled with as many things as possible. One who has most things in tub win small prize. Make sure all children take sponsor sheet home for people to guess how many things can fit in tub. Easy way to do some fundraising and could help with children language development as they could show tub and contents at circle time.

Edited by Miacat3

jealous.com - love tubs and jars (and stationery shops!)

we have random assortments out with the heuristic materials and observe what the children do (3'sand under) - lots of manipulative practice, matching sorting, puzzling trying to get lids on etc Love it!

I love stationary but i remember the days i loved underwear, shoes and bags!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)