Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Working With Other Settings Contact Form

mrsbat

I'm currently wading through all the setting paperwork - As everyone else no doubt! and thought I would upload this if it's any help to anyone - anything to lighten the load lol.

I know I have saved lots of time by altering forms etc that I've found on here so thought it was time to give some back lol.

If it's of some use please feel free to use it, if it's not ....... well don't use it lol!

EY Shared care information sheet.doc

• Like 5

Oooooh - I like - thank you very much! :1b

As for 'wading through paperwork' - tell me about it! xD

No probs :D

I thought this year I would keep a log of all the unpaid hours I'm doing over the holidays, Must admit I thought I did more but so far the tally is 27 hours over 12 days.......

No probs :D

I thought this year I would keep a log of all the unpaid hours I'm doing over the holidays, Must admit I thought I did more but so far the tally is 27 hours over 12 days.......

Good idea! :1b

Wouldn't really work for me though as I am owner/manager - I would only depress myself :(:ph34r:xD :lol: xD

thanks Mrs Bat :1b

no longer wading - have officially drowned!!! Good news though; I found my sense of humour down at the deep end. Now how to recover it?

Right beside you Sunnyday - really dare not keep track of extra hours :o

feeling smug, paperwork all done! However, and its a big however, I decided to re furbish the whole preschool by myself in 2 weeks so have plenty to get on with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)