Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Goodies From Gloucestershire New Eyfs Assessment Pack

Hi all,

My local authority have put together the attached pack and emailed it to all practitioners last week. It has sheets for all stages of EYFS and includes 2 year check, transition docs from pre school and end of reception year summative assessment. Thought it might be useful and save some time!

Deb

Glos EYFS Summative Development Support Pack.docGlos EYFS Summative Development Support Pack.doc

I hope we have permission to share? :ph34r:

I don't see why not nothing was written in the email to suggest that it couldn't be shared

Deb

thanks for sharing - it's always interesting to see what others are doing.

Love seeing different formats - helps jig things up a little and stops the brain going stale! (sadly I love stationery shops too, possibly more than shoe shops!)

The ages and stages bit at the end has already been shared on here. I know, I already have it on the wall in my new classroom!

Guest cathy m

My iPad doesn't like doc files either, even though I have iCloud which is supposed to enable them to open!

BTshare App is good to open them then just email to self

Thanks again!! I finally got chance to look this morning and the pack is very comprehensive and I thought it was well explained too!!

Some of the elements are similar to others I have seen before, but I think they help the brain come up with an idea to suit individual settings needs!!

:D

thank you for sharing this - my county have openly said it is up to individual settings to come up with their own stuff, so everyone is spending their time reinventing the wheel!

Thank you for sharing, makes me feel a little more confident in thinking of a way to share information with the head when we baseline in the first few weeks! I like the table with the different groups and percentages as a way to do it. Thanks!

Thank you again to this wonderful site. First I heard of this was a friend. Checked easymail account not in there. If I had not spoke to friend yet again this site would have been where I had found all the up to date info yet again.

Thank you

buttercup

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)