Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Degree Ou Results Are In!

mps09

What a rollercoaster!!

Having really struggled with this final course, failing assignments, results due by 3rd August - then delayed - they have finally arrived today!

Although we were also promised an e:mail to say the results would be available soon - and that hasn't come yet!!

I am really really chuffed to be able to say that I have passed my Foundation Degree, and got 95% for my EMA (don't know how that happened considering I was recovering from Mengingitis while trying to write it!)

After 4 years, now have to decide what next!

Good luck to other Open Universtity 'peeps' it was not an easy one!

Wow, well done. I'm starting E210 in October and am already expecting it to be an awful course (just like E105, but worse)!!

Oh well done! I remember getting mine, and whilst I was thrilled with my fabulous mark (as you are) the whole thing felt a bit of an anticlimax! Great news for you though - where are you 'going' next? more study?

Wow, well done. I'm starting E210 in October and am already expecting it to be an awful course (just like E105, but worse)!!

Thank you! Good luck for October! It wasn't a terrible course, but like most first-time ones there were a few unclear areas but hopefully they will have sorted this out by next time! Have fun!

Oh well done! I remember getting mine, and whilst I was thrilled with my fabulous mark (as you are) the whole thing felt a bit of an anticlimax! Great news for you though - where are you 'going' next? more study?

Not sure what to do next! I'm enjoying not studying but also feel so good that I want to get my teeth into the next one! Might do top-up and EYPS but need to recover from this one first!!

Oh very well done.....that is a fantastic result !

I start my first year in October and hope i can do it :huh: !

I'm sure it will be fine!! Are you with the OU? It's not hard work as such - it's just hard making sense of what's expected from you in the TMA's!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)