Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Display

In the process of working out an EYFS board ready for september in a Nursery environment for Parents/Staff, any ideas as i am not sure where to start. Does anyone have any photos of displays they have done. What should i make sure i include.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I am going to discuss it with staff at a meeting next week. Mine will include the seven areas of learning and the three characteristics of effective teaching and learning. I am not going to put photos up until the children return in September and I have some up to date photos of them in action :-). Good luck with your display.

I'm with Skippy... I'm looking for inspiration too I currently have a big display on the EYFS with use of the poster... but I really want to include the wheel that it in the pack on the display... putting my artist skills to good use!

We did have the 4 themes but I am going to change our to the Cof L too. Am also going to use new photosof children attending now (not 4 years ago!)

I am probably going to speech bubble them too with statements eg "I am thinking how to ......" etc

Thanks for all your help and ideas :)

I have taken the old one down and have decided one board will include include the 7 areas of learning and photos round each area, this will be a working progress of when photos are obtained and another board will have a more detailed information of the new eyfs and going to add in the wheel somewhere, i think i just need to play with with the board and see how its all going to fit. Would love to hear about everyones working progress :)

• 4 weeks later...

Help Please.

One of you lovely people posted some photos of some flowers with the characteristics of learning on which I thought were wonderful so I was going to show my colleagues so we could take some ideas from them for our own wall display but I can't find them again. Does anyone know where they were posted? Have tried to seach but cannot find them.

Also wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been so generous in sharing their very hard work on the revised EYFS. It has given us lots of ideas, help and inspiration to devise our own forms, handouts, information sheets and wall displays. THANK YOU!!!!

Help Please.

One of you lovely people posted some photos of some flowers with the characteristics of learning on which I thought were wonderful so I was going to show my colleagues so we could take some ideas from them for our own wall display but I can't find them again. Does anyone know where they were posted? Have tried to seach but cannot find them.

Also wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been so generous in sharing their very hard work on the revised EYFS. It has given us lots of ideas, help and inspiration to devise our own forms, handouts, information sheets and wall displays. THANK YOU!!!!

Hi - they are in the thread 'Characteristics of (Effective) Learning started by simcity 2nd July - can't do a link - sorry - HTH

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)