Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Nursery!

laura

Well, the builders have been in since Monday last week, so today we went in to take some of our boxes down for storage.... the place is AMAZING!!!!! I'm so excited, I'm on a real high! Before we've only been in with torches as the windows are boarded up, but now with new windows and the space... well it is mindblowing! We were also able to go in the courtyard garden for the babies and toddlers, can't really call it a courtyard as it is massive, with beautiful trees, a mix of patio and grass, even a walled area for the rabbits to go in! This is in addition to the 2 gardens at the back for pre-school and out of school! I can't wait for September. As soon as I have some photos I'll post them. :)

• Like 1

My brain is fried today, been with the electricians and plumber to sort out positioning of sockets, sinks and radiators. Off to go and sort flooring and decorating now. After 25 years my mums dream is coming true, no more packaway for us! It'll be a huge change, now working all year and taking babies, but so exciting, and what is so lovely is how many new children we have booked in, especially in the baby room, when they haven't even stepped foot in the building! It makes us very proud of the reputation we have built up :)