Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Contents Of Day Nursery For Sale

Ideal for someone about to open new nursery provision.

Sadly having tried unsuccessfully for over two years to find suitable premises to start my own setting, whilst working as Agency Staff, I have decided it's time to move on and get a permanent job.

I have a garage FULL with high quality resources acquired from the closure of a University nursery. Includes extensive selection of everything to support all areas of learning and development both inside and outside. Including Storage, Community Playthings hollow blocks and solid blocks, light box, bikes/scooters, sleep mats, wall mounted changing table, umpteen books, story bags, soft toys etc. etc.

Unfortunately, the bad weather has prevented me from getting everything out and taking photos.

Initially I'm hoping to find someone who wants to take everything as a job lot.

Soon as weather improves I'll photograph items and may seek to sell items separately if no-one wants to make offer for everything.

I'm based in West London.

If anyone wants more details, please pm me.

Thanks

Hi I would be very interested in finding out more.I can't take the whole lot, but light box, story sacks and outdoor resources are all of interest, However, I am about to go on holiday. I'll check in on this post on my return and see if you still have items for sale.

Feel free to PM me if you like

Hi

Sam: I would be interested in purchasing quite a few items (maybe not all) depends on how much there is? Would love to see pics, get a list of items u have to sell.... I'm also based in west London so could pick up at your convenience.

Maz: please let me know what you have for sale and where you are based?

Hi

Thanks for your enquiries and the pm's I've received, and Cait, thank you for your suggestion.

I must apologise as I realise I should have waited until I know exactly what I'm offering :blink: - If the weekend's dry - I'll attempt to start, otherwise I've got two weeks work (this week and next) and have then booked a week off with the hope that the weather will enable me to get everything out to itemise, photograph and price.

So sorry, but can I respectively request a waiting period before I respond to further requests :(

• 2 weeks later...

An update re sale of nursery resources.

Sadly, having attempted to get everything out of the garage to sort, photograph and itemise, this has proved unproductive due to a variety of issues, not least of which is the huge quantity of resources. Unfortunately, I still had not reached the area where the Community Playthings blocks are stored by the end of Saturday, so still do not know the quantity of blocks.

I've now decided to have a garage and garden sale of the resources on the 11th and 12th August, and just get everything out and place around garden and in garage - (I have gazebos in case of bad weather). I'll be sending e-mails to local providers and will put poster's in newsagents and library.

Of course, I shall honour the pms I've already had from forum members regarding the CP blocks, and will pm those who have shown interest as soon as I get access to the blocks.

If anyone is able to come along - please do come on Saturday if possible - start time planned to allow travelling time (and for me to get everything out!!) Please pm for full address.

Sale of Nursery Resources - Sold from Garage / Garden

Pinner, Middlesex (Access via side gate)

From 1pm to 6pm on Saturday 11th August

& 11am to 6pm on Sunday 12th August

Entire contents of two well resourced children’s day nurseries. Many duplicate items. Fair prices asked. Most items open to reasonable offers.

Fantastic opportunity to purchase extensive range of good quality, used indoor and outdoor educational and fun toys, games, activities and books supporting all areas of learning and development.

Also: Storage and display units, trays and containers. Sleep Mats. Large Wooden sand-pit . Wooden outdoor play house.

Far too many items to list, but examples include: Wide range construction: Lego, Duplo, PolyM etc. Wooden kitchens, garages, airports, dressing up/role play clothes/bags etc. Sand and water trays and toys. Tricycles, 3 seater ‘bike’, scooters. Musical Instruments. Lots of exploration & discovery resources: i.e. magnets, binoculars etc. Dolls houses, Dolls, wide range of small world play, vehicles, wooden train track and trains including Brio. Art, creative, shells, paper, glitter etc.

COME EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT ! EVERYTHING MUST GO !

(phone number removed for Forum use)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

Just a reminder that my nursery resources sale is this weekend - now starting at 12 noon Saturday due to request - LOTS of great resources / storage units.

Hope you can make it - please pm for full address - balloons will be on gate.

If not - hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and enjoys the wonderful weather (at last!)

Sam

Hello All,

Just a reminder that my nursery resources sale is this weekend - now starting at 12 noon Saturday due to request - LOTS of great resources / storage units.

Hope you can make it - please pm for full address - balloons will be on gate.

If not - hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and enjoys the wonderful weather (at last!)

Sam

Good luck with the sale. Soooo sorry I can't come, got home at 6 this morning after 8 hours in A and E and now hobbling!! If there is anything left after the weekend maybe a list might be a possibility??

Thanks for good wishes :1b

Went well but sooo exhausting in the heat ! Foolish me, got to do it all again tomorrow but will make sure I drink LOTS more water tomorrow.

Gezabel - hope you are back on your feet soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)