Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tesco Vouchers!

Well it's that time of year again and as usual I've left it till the last minute!

Am thinking of getting this den for the new building, has anyone got it? Just wanted a review or two as am experiencing some resistance from staff!!!

post-34481-0-31544500-1342367002_thumb.jpg

We don't have that exact one but something very similar from The Consortium. We have used ours for lots of things - for a long time it was a cosy space in our book area and now its part of our role play. We don't have ours quite as covered up as the one in the picture - ours didn't come with a cover so we use various pieces of fabric such as old curtains. I would highly recommend them, they're very versatile.

Beehive

Thank you Beehive. I just feel all our money is going on build and groundwork so just want something shiny and new for the children with a bit of a wow factor! It will be some time before we can buy any larger resources and don't want to waste the vouchers on lots of smaller bits1

wow! you must have got a lot of vouchers! We only managed about 470 this year

I banked 2000 last year and got over 3000 this year! Very please :D Not much in the way of consumer choice where we are so most shop at Tesco1

I counted all our vouchers (2,500), then tried to find things to ' spend' them on, then realsed we had to bundle them into 100's , so recounted them all again, then lost the postal info.....suffice to say i still havent sent them, tommorow is sports day and leavers party , tues im at hosp all day, so i may be able to find the postal info on weds......all this for a set of brushes, wild animals and a bit of craft stuff !!!

I think ive missed the deadline, and now im not sure where the order form is aaarrrggggg!!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)