Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Celebrating 20 Years As A Practitioner

Yesterday I took delivery of £4000 worth of beautiful community playthings roomscapes as I am re zoning my preschool for the start of my 20th year as a practitioner. I moved 27 boxes and a total of 264kgs and I am loving the the new look but am now wondering what else I should do to celebrate. I am not sure that I want a party/gathering of any kind as seeing my old pupils will just make me feel older than hauling 264kgs upstairs has already done. Any suggestions for a suitable way to celebrate would be appreciated?

Edited by max321

Congratulations x My time started in 1974............so I'm approaching my big 40..... and Community Playthings?? At last ! What a lovely way to start the new year

Knew you'd have something to say about my first foray into the world of CP!

Many congratulations! My mum is celebrating 25 years of pre-school, and to celebrate we are opening a new day nursery in September together with my sister coing on board too! We are currently having room layouts designed by Community playthings... I can't wait ;)

Congratulations on 20 years and also on your delivery - enjoy - they are beautiful items - one day ......

how to celebrate ??? depends, nice meal or pamper weekend or how about presenting a shield or trophy for a local show - we have a preschool cup that is awarded in the local annual Horticultural Show x

ooh nice idea lashes, i like the idea of a cup, we have a big agricultural show locally every September so might look into how I go about presenting a trophy.