Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Go Fed Go,

Scarlettangel

So sorry I just couldn't resist the opportunity to run a Fed thread (so to speak!!)

Whilst Fed is not my most favourite player I appreciate his playing, his game, his manner, his whole gentlemanly approach.

I wish him every success on Sunday because whilst Murray may be British (or according to him Scottish) he is always so bloody grumpy looking and loves the sound of his own voice.

I PERSONALLY

do not feel he is the sort of person I want to see as a British icon!

I DO SO HOPE FED WINS!

• Like 1

I do like the way she tucked this away in Gardeners Corner.... was that a deliberate ploy...

maybe someone could move it to the Lounge...

and I will not be watching or really interested.. stopped watching tennis when they all felt it was a good idea to grunt their was through it all... .. and had to watch with no sound... that lost the fun for me so not even tried to watch it again.

I do like the way she tucked this away in Gardeners Corner.... was that a deliberate ploy...

You might be onto something there Inge xD

Goodness me - I shall think of her as 'Red Demon' from now on! :oxD :lol: xD :lol: xD :lol:

Even my 90 year old mum is excited at the prospect of a Brit in the Wimbledon final :1b

Yay - Go Andy, Go Andy! xD

• Like 1