Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Play Binoculars

I would like to purchase some play binoculars for our outdoor area. I do not want to spend much as they are only really a prompt/prop for role play. Does anyone have any ideas where to look for some that are quite robust?

i got some from poundland last year. they were surprisingly sturdy. they love playing explorers and pirates with them - captain jack sparrow usually!!!!!!!!! they can be v open-ended. enjoy!!

I agree with sooty99 - we bought each child a pair from the pound shop last year. Brilliant value and because they're not intended as toys, they work fairly well too!

I did wonder about poundland (I love that place for resources) I have looked on Amazon and ELC etc but they are so expensive. I really need them for the next few weeks for my current cohort of boys!! Think I will have to make the 45 mile round trip to Poundland at the weekend. Thanks for your help. :1b

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)