Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Off On Me Hols........

hali

Ahem, don't you believe it, someone slept till noon after revelling till gone 3 am!

I think she wandered round bleary-eyed with a bin bag in her hand!

See........I knew it - honestly how rude.......well hali you know me and you know perfectly well that I would never, ever, ever be 'revelling till gone 3' :o:ph34r:xD :lol: xD :lol:

Ahem, don't you believe it, someone slept till noon after revelling till gone 3 am!

I think she wandered round bleary-eyed with a bin bag in her hand!

Wandered, wandered! Wafted more like! Never seen anyone soooooo zoomed still the following day! Believe none of this Hali - if you want to know who cleaned up so efficiently, run your CCTV footage!

Wandered, wandered! Wafted more like! Never seen anyone soooooo zoomed still the following day! Believe none of this Hali - if you want to know who cleaned up so efficiently, run your CCTV footage!

GULP! - hali has CCTV???????? Oh no I've had it now :wub:

Hiya hali - good to have you back safely! :1b

It was ME who cleaned your house........there will be 'others' along soon who will try to say they did it - don't believe them :ph34r:xD :lol: xD

So that's what you did with the feathers! ;)

Hali - just realised I didn't say welcome back!

As for sunnyday - can I just say we did our best but she's a lot more creative, imaginative, adventurous and daring than I could dream of!

Edited by HelenD26
  • Like 2