Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Food Hygiene Online Course

hello , this is all good information . My staff have all completed the Level one which is what was required for the level of food prep we do . My question is -is there a recc renewal timescale like the first aid ???????

Just thought I would mention that I have received an email from the PSLA and they are offering free training through Educare for PSLA members. Apparently more info to follow so will let you know!!

Kris

There's a full page advert about this on the back of this week's Nursery World EYFS special. It says they are offering access to eight free distance learning packages worth up to £5,000 every year for an early years setting with 20 staff. Sounds like quite a useful membership benefit!

If you look on the PLA website they list the free courses and one you can get discount for. I believe the health and hygienie is not one of the free ones. you have to have one person from the setting register with the PLA and then will get a password. I've registered and awaiting my password.

Hi, I have done my online food hygiene level 2 which was accepted by the Environmental Health Dept when they assessed our setting. it is a good course, although the one I did was a bit annoying with a very frustrating robot which talked all the way through it!! In Hampshire the subscription training scheme covers the cost of this course but not sure about anywhere else.

Hi PSLA are offering free training through Educare but unfortunately not for food/hygiene. Members can get a discount and I was quoted £15.00 per person through them. That still amounts to £225.00 for all of us. Where is all this money supposed to be coming from . :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)