Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A Bit Of Forum Fun

mundia

OOh good guess Helen a 6 for that. I do collect antique dolls houses but didn't buy for that collection today.

Wow that's the closest I've got to anything so far! What gave it the 6? Is it a Charles Rennie Macintosh something? A chair?! Not dolls house related...

Wow that's the closest I've got to anything so far! What gave it the 6? Is it a Charles Rennie Macintosh something? A chair?! Not dolls house related...

the 6 is cos you quessed about the dolls houses, no one ever knows I collect them, the clue is in antique

10 for Inge, I bought a beautiful victorian brooch with a lock of childs hair and inscribed in memory of Sarah Neill who died on 6th Jan 1863 age 4years, now to research her family and to keep her memory alive.

Edited by max321

triple chocolate fudge cake......

(and I am one who would not like the foot of chocolate... yuk, not keen on it - do eat occasionally but give me some cheese any day..

oh inge you need to be married to my husband...he's a world cheese judge!...unfortunately i hate the stuff :o

triple chocolate fudge cake......

(and I am one who would not like the foot of chocolate... yuk, not keen on it - do eat occasionally but give me some cheese any day..

This gets a 9!

But I'm going to give it you - white chocolate fudge cake. Seemed appropriate for elevenses!

Actually I'm a cheese person too...

Actually I'm just a food person in general really :o

WHo's next? Come along, dont be shy.

Well we've just come back from visiting my son in Bristol (well a few hours ago now). MrsWeasley bought something at Leigh Delamere services. Well two things actually - £9.99 each or two for £15.00.

Any ideas? Nothing you can eat, by the way!