Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A Bit Of Forum Fun

mundia

Was going to say giant space hopper - now the wine thing has cropped up.

He really doesn't have the knees for such an activity nowadays! Not warm at all......

Champagne glass

You're on the right track - I'll give you a 5 as well.

A decanter?!

I know you would put tipple into one (and you said it's the opposite) but there again it would be being 'decanted' out of a bottle??

but then again it's now wine related oh dear my I am flummoxed!!

That must mean you're getting colder again - a bit like my husbands tipple with any luck :o

Oh........an ice bucket?

oooohhhhh.....ooooohhhhh...... an insulated water bottle than you can put ice cubes in - keeps cold drinks cold for hours !!!!!!!!

Sue J

Now we're getting there - ice is definitely getting warmer! I shall give you both a 7.

I was going to say light up ice cubes... the ones you put in freezer and reuse... but not drink specific enough..

or are they reusable cubes in a shape.. elephants! still not drink specific though

We used to have some of those light up ice cubes - the girls would play with them in the bath!

You're absolutely right about it being reusable cubes to chill a drink - which are just cube shape! They're made from something in particular though - perhaps something mundia might find in her garden......

Also for a particular drink. Gets both those parts and you've cracked it!