Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whoops - Fsf Unavailable

Steve

Apologies for anyone who was unable to access the FSF this morning. Our hosting providers suffered a major technical failure which has affected a large number of websites across the UK.

This is thankfully a very rare occurrence, but we're aware of how frustrating it can be and will be working with our providers to hopefully prevent any repetition.

Best wishes,

Steve

I wonder if it was 'sunspot' activity? We've been able to see the Northern Lights oop north here as the activity is so strong at the moment. There were reports that it would affect satellites

I wonder if it was 'sunspot' activity? We've been able to see the Northern Lights oop north here as the activity is so strong at the moment. There were reports that it would affect satellites

Oh wow! How wonderful.........oh sorry, you seeing the 'Northern Lights' I mean - not fsf being 'off air'! :o

Not sunspots Cait, although we've heard about the aurora borealis up your way and a bit jealous down here in the south. Not that jealous though, as we're off out to Lapland in a couple of weeks to hopefully see the northern lights up in the arctic circle. It's Helen's 50th and she's always wanted to see them so let's hope they haven't all burned out over your skies!

Thanks for your brown envelope pw! Sadly they wouldn't let me leave the country with that much currency so we're having to resort to plan B (sorry for the cryptic comment chaps...)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)