Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Had To Share

Just had to share this special moment with you all

I was just helping a little boy on with his coat (he has mild learning difficulties), he looked me right in the eye and said "I love you", then he said "do you not feel well" and stroked my face and gave me a big hug

This is the reason I do the job and take all the C**p; you can't buy that!!!!!

:oxD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r:

Thats lovely xD

I too had one of those moments today.I was bobbed down absent mindingly buttoning up a childs coat while chatting to Dad (about the channel 4 programme :o ) Dad says 'wow your very honoured' and I find child is gentle kissing my cheek. Told dad child is always doing it and I thought he was just naturally affectionate. Dad says not so and child announces loudly 'I love Mrs Lee'

Maybe I should button up Mr Lee's coat????

That is so lovely. :(

Well my funny of the week is : A child breaks up another child's train track and on saying please don't do that as ..... is playing with it, can you please help put it back, child replies i can't i have a bad ankle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD I have never heard an under three make an excuse for not doing something, its a new one on me. :o:(

We only came back on Monday & I spoke to 1 child & asked how he was, did he have a good Xmas & lots of presents (pretty much as I've been asking most of the children) & he asked me if I had a good Xmas & got lots of lovely presents! He's so loving and caring.