Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pack Away Nappy Changing Mat

Hello , please can I ask other pack away settings about their nappy changing procedure. We have a mat on the floor , in toilet area. We wipe it clean after each child with antibac spray and paper towel . My question is - should we be using some of that couch roll paper towel on the mat for each child ?????

Hello , please can I ask other pack away settings about their nappy changing procedure. We have a mat on the floor , in toilet area. We wipe it clean after each child with antibac spray and paper towel . My question is - should we be using some of that couch roll paper towel on the mat for each child ?????

We do the same as you too. xxx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi we are the same mat on florr, spray etc absolutely fine for mrs O but not for my ECERs ...... well i have to stay tough i am not changing it. works well for us all

we used to change nappies on a mat on the floor, but my poor old knees gave out on me and, as our loo area is quite small, it meant that the child's head was always near the toilet. So, I solved several problems by getting an old drawer unit ( the type with 18 plasic drawers) and I use that in the loo area now, with a changing mat on top. The drawers are full of clean clothes and overall this takes up lots less space and is tidier. My knees love it too! As to the paper roll.....................no, we use a couple of paper towels, and the mat is anti-baced prior to and after use. All the towles go in a nappy bag with the nappy, for disposal. ( aren't the big paper rolls very expensive??)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)