Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nativity Costumes In Supermarkets

Does anyone know if any of the supermarkets are doing Nativity costumes this year? Last year we had a plethora of shepherds from Sainsbury's and Angels from Asda (and from other supermarkets). As I do most of my shopping online as they are no longer on my route home and have my weekends planned for the next few weeks, I was wondering if anyone had seen any instore and where? We do have quite a lot of parents who go for the shop bought option so it wondered if anyone had seen any about yet?

Oooooo fabulous - thank you! It's the only thing I miss so far about doing the weekly shop! Right ho will know where to direct them when I get asked. I do miss the checked tea towels with the shepherds from years ago - perhaps I'm getting a bit nostalgic!

Because we combine the christmas party and the nativity we always ask parents to supply a relevant coloured ;lsmall adult T shirt e.g brown for the donkey,white for Mary that we can then put over their party clothes, easy peasy! add some relevant masks and yes teatowels! and job done with no expensive outlay to anybody

If anyone in Windsor and Maidenhead is looking for cheap Christmas nativity costumes I may be able to help... :o

The problem often is that if you don't buy them when you see them, they're gone when you go back. I'm really missing Christmas already and I haven't even done Children in Need! xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)