Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Long Time Away!

Hi everybody. Some of you will, hopefully, remember me as a moderator. I have not been on the forum for some time now for a few reasons.

I retired from pre-school and sold it on in August. I have to say that it is one of the best decisions I have ever made-just love being retired!!

Our daughter Carrie was married in May and, I hope, I have attached photographs. She and her husband, Dave, are expecting their first baby in February. I am so looking forward to being a grandma.

I hope you are all well-I miss the forum.

Linda

post-99-1320178110_thumb.jpg

post-99-1320178486_thumb.jpg

post-99-1320178591_thumb.jpg

post-99-1320178693_thumb.jpg

Its a very long time away but it looks like you've been busy and with more to come after christmas. My mom says being a nan is so much better than being a mom, because you can enjoy the love and cuddles then give them back. Glad you're enjoying your retirement :o

How lovely Linda!

Beautiful photographs - I was very intrigued by that tie and had to zoom in to see the detail of the pattern. Love it!

Glad to hear you're still enjoying the retired life - you're a role model to us all! :o

Have decided to keep a little journal in photos of my walks with Cody so here are a couple of pics of her. The one in the puddle is one of her favourite places on our local common.

Linda

post-99-1320184537_thumb.jpg

post-99-1320184855_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing your photos Linda - I especially like the informal one of your daughter with a very proud mum just in the picture in the background.

My eldest son will be getting married next year so I was looking for style tips from the mother-of-bride! Very nice outfit!

Hi Linda,

Really brilliant to hear from you and see your photos. What a happy time you're having :o

Lovely ears........on the dog I mean, although I'm sure your daughter has lovely ears too.......

H XX

Hi Linda,

Parallel lives nearly.

Sold my preschool, (love semi retirement too, been absent from forum for a while, daughter married July, grandson born in October.............etc

We may disappear for a while but we are never truly gone. The forum is, of course, our virtual home, welcome to a visit, whenever and for ever. :)

Good to hear from you.

Peggy