Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Names

Hello Kitty

Ellie seems to be the name of the moment here and Joseph for the boys.

Unusual ones...Madison, Mohsehennii, Zahia, Otto, Ekenai, Elianai, Stella-meriel, Auburn, Skylar, Kaileb, Ridley and last year i had 3 girls Zara, Zahra and zarah!!! :(

Oh and we had a scarlett too and her sister Gigi (do you think their parents were in to old movies!...have to say i can't beat Prince Armanii though....i do think some of these names conjour up thoughts of what these children might be like :(:oxD

What on earth are parents thinking of when they look down at their little bundle of fun and say "let's call him Kenneth or Basil"

I have both in my nursery at the moment and with siblings called Handsome and Norman; a colleague of mine at another nursery has Billie-Boo and Tanacker and Tawonger (I kid you not; might be the equivalent to Dave and Pete where they are from!!!) :)

• 1 month later...
Guest MaryEMac

we have Envy, Kezia, Tiyanna, Cienna-Rose, Archie, 2 Kyles,Max, Kane, Ruby. Sometimes wonder where these names come from especially Envy.

Mary

I once taught twins who had 11 middle names each - the entire squad of the west ham football team for one and England for the other!

In the same class i had a Storm, Indian, Ocean, Summer, Autumm, Porche and Mercedes - whose sisters incidentally were Astra, Mini and Aston.

When my son was born he was in special care for a long time and you get to know the nurses quiet well... So one day I asked what the strangest name was that they have ever known a child to have...no one could have predicted their answer..Chlamediya and Candida!!!!!!