Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Communication Friendly Spaces Approach

Is anyone going to the CSF Approach Seminar in Birmingham on Wednesday 7th September? I've just had an email about it and had completely forgotten about it. :o Looks very interesting!

I gather it has been very oversubscribed so I was lucky to get a place. Would be good to meet up with any FSFers who might be going. xD

I will of course come back and let you know what I've learned. Birmingham isn't quite the same venue as my first sortie into CFS territory when I met Upsy Daisy and Louby Loo (and Helen) for the first time. But I'm hoping it will be just as interesting! :o

Yes...... And I still haven't forgotten that nice lunch you had!!!!!!

Oh gosh, yes I remember now! Fortunately for me those days of needing gluten free things have now passed so I just get the same as everyone else these days! :o

Oh gosh, yes I remember now! Fortunately for me those days of needing gluten free things have now passed so I just get the same as everyone else these days! :o

Perhaps I could prepare you a lovely meal to tempt you to call in on your way home and share what you've learned. Something glutinous of course but any cakes will guarantee not to match up to your last CFS one.

Perhaps I could prepare you a lovely meal to tempt you to call in on your way home and share what you've learned. Something glutinous of course but any cakes will guarantee not to match up to your last CFS one.

Would love to but I'm not going on my own. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)