Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Parent Information

spiceye

Dear All,

Hope you are all enjoying the summer (especially those settings like me that are open all year round!)

Although a little late in the day.......I wanted to share with parents the principles/aims of the EYFS in a simple format - has anyone put anything similiar together that I could look at???

Many thanks.x

Yes, go ahead - if you think of anything that will improve it, let me know

Thank you :o

No suggestions for improvement. By adapting I meant replacing the 'xxx' with relevant names.

Trouble is I can't save it xD No doubt it is my lack of technical skills. When I click open I get a little grey box coming up asking for user name and password - never seen this before and assume it's my user/password for FSF but that didn't work. I can open it okay and when I click file/save it reverts to FSF list!

ANy ideas would be welcome ( very simple instructions though!!!!!)

I've sent you it as a private message. Is anyone else having bother with it?

many thanks but still having same problem. It's not just you it's happened a few times recently when I have tried to save stuff so I have just given up. :o

I have never seen the grey box that pops up until recently and it says 'connecting to eyfs.info' and asks for user name and passed word. It isn't my name on here as I have tried that so at a loss really, just wondering if anyone else gets this grey box issue!?

many thanks but still having same problem. It's not just you it's happened a few times recently when I have tried to save stuff so I have just given up. :o

I have never seen the grey box that pops up until recently and it says 'connecting to eyfs.info' and asks for user name and passed word. It isn't my name on here as I have tried that so at a loss really, just wondering if anyone else gets this grey box issue!?

I get the 'grey box'........ I just close the box (hit the red X) and the problem seems to go.

Tried clicking the cross in corner of red box and file opens OK but it won't let me 'enable saving' will play around a bit more as it's now bugging me and I am sure it is my fault and not the file!!

I have windows 7 too

If you click 'ctrl a' and 'ctrl c' and open a new document and 'ctrl v' can you copy the document and save it yourself?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)