Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Plasters

icklehels

We too ask if we can apply hypoallergenic plasters on the registration form. Last first aid course I went on we were told that plasters should be applied to protect against infection. Mind you that was 3 years ago and advice might well have changed back again!!

Plasters

The link goes to the H&S web site. Its one of the Myths of the month they have on there.

So long as you are aware of allergies or only use hypo allergenic plasters I dont think there's a real problem. :o

My goodness! Just went on first aid course and told to use tape and pad as it's less likely to come off and plasters not really good practice because of them falling off in setting. We have just taken plasters out of first aid box!

My goodness! Just went on first aid course and told to use tape and pad as it's less likely to come off and plasters not really good practice because of them falling off in setting. We have just taken plasters out of first aid box!

gwennie i think you may find that plasters should be part of your kit and should be on your kit list!

• 2 weeks later...
we are not allowed to use them

Why not? Is it from LEA, management, training course? :o

I have to say, from a parent point of view I'd be annoyed if my child had an exposed cut.

Edited by Rea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)