Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Things To Do Before You Die!

sunnyday

Might be worth finding out if Heathrow has a place to leave things rather than have to take all the Cumbrian clothing.

Or I could just shed it in little heaps en route and collect it on the way home!

Cait no contamination threat as far as I am aware!

Phew! What a relief.......

Now back to Cait's many layers........I think we have forgotten something here........Cait has no passport and the plan was for her to travel in Rea's suitcase........I don't think we will get away with 'hand luggage' somehow - which will, of course, mean that Cait will be travelling in the hold - no good at all....she will 'freeze' in there if she has been removing layers as she travels south....

I have a plan (a cunning plan!).......now who remembers Mick the Pick from dubinbay's local? Yes you do.......we had to enlist his help to gain entry to that locked room......well I seem to remember that he had a friend......'George the Forge' (he was not a blacksmith if you know what I mean :o ) ....are you following my thinking here?

Now being the rather refined lady wot I am.......clearly I severed all ties with these unsavoury characters once the job was done.....

Panders on the other hand, seemed to fit in rather well with them........so I'm hoping if Panders has kept Mick's number.......and he is still in touch with George.......need I say more.......

I'm on it Sunnyday!

Do I need to ask about consent forms and risk assessments, or just the passport do you think? Sure the old "Forge" can do just about anything we ask of him, he was very obliging I seem to recall. :o

Edited by Panders

Count me in too. As much as i enjoyed our little rendevous at Dublinbays, a change of scenery will be great.

Could we all tour round in Minis just like the Italian Job.

Thats Mini vehicles i add, mini skirts now that might be a sight for sore eyes. :o

xD

George as obliging as ever, needs a photograph of you dear Cait, so he'll pop round with the polaroid as soon as he can get his trekking boots on.

How will Cait recognise him - I understand that she is a bit of a 'legend in her own lunchtime' and has a little trouble with the paparazzi :o

What are you lot like!!!??

I recognised him immediately - he was the only one in hiking boots with FSF emblazoned across his cagoule!

Oh - something else he has forged - the FSF cagoule - or wait a minute - does everyone have one but me? :o

er......... it's way too posh for tattoo parlours, it's full of well-off retired folk who chop and change building society as the interest rate fluctuates!! You can spot them queuing up outside waiting for the branch to open in the mornings!