Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Woohoo Or Boo Hoo?!

Hali, she looks gorgeous!!!!

Hope she had a great time.

and BrendaS, your daughter's is this week isn't it? Is your home a nightmare of FakeBake/nails/hair extensions.....?!

Nona

Edited by Guest

and BrendaS, your daughter's is this week isn't it? Is your home a nightmare of FakeBake/nails/hair extensions.....?!

Nona

Yes it's tomorrow night. Fake tan done and washed off!!!!!!!, I can't believe she had it done yesterday and this morning she doesn't even look like she's had one done. I told her to go back and complain, but she wont, so I'm leaving it as one of those learning curves in life for her (she paid for it not me), the house stank as well all evening!!!

Nails done this morning, hair being done 3pm tomorrow afternoon.

If I can, i will try and put a photo on here to show you how georgeous she looks.

Thanks Nona, but your comment about "prom mania" has made me realise that I will have it all over again next year when my daughter finishes 6th form and the year after when my son finishes. Can I take any more of the hours spent shopping and the "angst" that goes with it all, oh deary me! May have to resort to an agony aunt to get me through it. But wow do they all look so lovely, gorgeous and handsome.