Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Quality Honking - Congratulations Susan!

Steve

Hi -

Just wanted to congratulate Susan on being the first to hit 2000 posts. Most members will be very familiar with Susan, and there will be a fair number who she has helped and encouraged over the last two years who have a great deal to thank her for!

Not only has she hit 2000, but if we had the time to read over them all, we'd see that she embodies the 'Lessons from Geese' spirit with her words of support, encouragement and wisdom.

We were never more lucky than the day you found your way to the FSF Susan - here's to the next thousand! :D

Hear, hear, steve,

Susans posts and responses are always articulate, knowledgable, empathic if required, supportive, humourous, intellegent, sensitive to all peoples views and are always welcome for me and much more.

Well done Susan.

Peggy

:):D:):D I completely agree Steve, Susan has helped a fair number of us get through some difficult times and she has always been there to air our thoughts and views to- even in the middle of OFSTED inspections she has remained calm and provided lots of encouragement and advice!

Perhaps you could change her forum name to 'The Forum Wise Owl'......we bow to your wisdom and kindness Susan!

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Susan!

Although sometimes Susan words are not enough x x x x x x x

Dougal x

Well done Susan! Thank you for all your support and advice or the past two years. Here's to many more posts!!

Linda

Yes I know Im a bit late but I dont think anyone could be more grateful for your support, Susan, than I am. Especailly in those really difficult times. The FSF is certainly a better place when you are here.

Hugs

oh - and by the way. The title 'Landscape Design...' etc, was a desperate move by me to come up with an escalation on Forum Gardener. It was intended to be humorous, so if anyone has an idea for a permanent 2k posts title I'd be grateful!

I did consider 'Quality Honker', but thought the uninitiated might be a little mystified. :o

better late than never, eh? Well done Susan, Everyone else has said everything else, but your care and concern for us all is outsatnding and we know that there is a kind word when the chips are down, or a smile to help us along and a bog warm hug for any occasion. SoI'd like to return all those to you now.

I wonder if a Forum get together would be possible? But Susan , beawre, you'd be mobbed so get out tose dark glasses :):D

Kate xx

Well done, Susan

Some people go for quantity, some for quality, you obviously go in for both!!

Here's to another two thousand.

Maz

I like 'quality honker', by the way Steve. Who would be 'Head Honker'?....

Congrats on your post count!! Does that mean Susan is the most addicted?!!? :o I've a fair way to go to catch you up!

Thanks for all your help and advice

Well, landscape designer and gardening consultant makes me laugh everytime I log in! Especially when I look out of the window at my garden!!! And yes, I know thats not what it refers to really but I think Im glad you didnt go for Quality honker, Steve, that might be misunderstood too??!

Susan had suggested "Hopelessly Addicted" but Steve wasn't too keen-don't know why??? I think that's what most of us are!! :o

Linda