Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hi Again!

I haven't been here for ages so wanted to say hi.

I gave up my job as manager of a pre-school back in the summer and thought that was it, I would leave the childcare profession and try something else. Six months on I find myself being drawn back in to it! I never want to be a manager again but find I do miss everything else. I have a job interview for nursery nurse on Tuesday and starting to worry I have forgotten too much! So, if anyone can fill me in on anything I may have missed this past 6 months and anything essential I should know to woo the interviewer please let me know.

It's good to be back :D

Welcome back and good luck for the interview on Tuesday. I am sure once you get there thoughts will spring back into your mind and all those positive memories will come flooding back.

Nicky sussex :oxD

Welcome back!

I have been in a similar position but don't worry it's like riding a bike!! I was hired in April and only started my job in November!! So from April to November I was back to being a nanny on a temp basis. Then i had to have a registration and suitable person interview with Ofsted and got a bit stressed!! Nice Ofsted lady though (I Know!!!) and we sailed through.

I don't feel i've missed anything, although you might want to visit the DOE website just to check in with all the publications that have been suspended etc. Awaiting more changes, but only once they've run the country into the ground, so we have a little bit of time!!! :o

Well the only problem with getting a job is that you'll have less time for facebook! xD

Good luck with the interview - they'll be getting a fantastic deal! Can you share details or am I too close for comfort? :o

Well the only problem with getting a job is that you'll have less time for facebook! :(

Good luck with the interview - they'll be getting a fantastic deal! Can you share details or am I too close for comfort? :o

ha ha I know, I will have to give up my farm!!! PM sent xD

Thanks Nona x