Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children In Need 2010

mundia

Welcome to this years Children in Need fun evening. We have a few things going on this evening so I hope you will find time to pop in and join in.

Beau has already started the 'spotty' quiz. You can find it here

We will shortly be starting a limerick thread.

Spot the Pudsey is now live. I have hidden 10 Pudseys in the forum, which are numbered from 1-10. If you find one, PM me and let me know which one you found and where. Numbers 1-5 are quite easy, 6-10 are much harder, so you may need all weekend to find them (now there's a challenge). There's a few FSF goodies up for grabs, and a special prize if anyone finds all 10!!

Now, the importnat bit. We are here to celebrate and raise money for Children in Need. You dont have to donate to take part, but even better if you can. You can donate here

Have loads of fun.

Happymaz is hosting the chatroom this evening, and this will be later on so that we can have as many members as possible into there at the same time. So keep awake night owls. In the meantime everyone can join in the fun by contributing to the limerick thread, the quiz and looking for Pudseys.

Happymaz is hosting the chatroom this evening, and this will be later on so that we can have as many members as possible into there at the same time. So keep awake night owls. In the meantime everyone can join in the fun by contributing to the limerick thread, the quiz and looking for Pudseys.

Ah that explains why no one is in chat.

Won't be on after 10pm so I can't join in. :o

Unfortunately mundia wasn't feeling so well on Friday and since she is the only one who knows where they are all hidden we can't give out any clues as yet! However, I do know that one member had found most of them on Friday and mundia was quite worried that she'd made them too easy. xD

The only clue I can give you is that they are not just to be found in forum threads. You might want to have a scout around some of the other parts of the site. :o

Im so sorry chaps for not being around to give you all some clues.

If you want a laugh, I very carefully recorded where all the Pudseys were, so that I can delete them all later, only my hubby has deleted the document!

Thankfully I do have samfrostie telling me where 8 of them are, which means 2 are unfound.. so there's still prizes to win out there. You can still let me know even if you only find 1, you never know it might be the one we are looking for!

Now for clues:

Well they aren't all in the threads, try looking in other places.

You might need the search tool.. all but one of them are hidden in a place that in some way relates to children in need..all you really need is to think of the right keyword.

All I'm saying about one of them is its historical.

That should be enough to keep you going..

Good luck..