Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children In Need 2010

mundia

Ok, there are still 2 Pudseys none has found yet, (ahem one of which I cant actually find myself!..oops).

Out of my own sheer embarrassment, Im going to give you until Friday to find them, so you still have a chance if you want to win and FSF goody!.

I'm going to award a special prize to anyone finding the one I cant (I think its number 5!!). Ill let you know at the weekend where they all are, before I remove them and pack them away until another time.

Good luck!!

Ooh I'm soo pleased you have given an extension -I drove myself potty last night trying to find them lol

Have to say it's not helping my workload but is keeping the Sef update nicely at bay! Haha

Ok, here are all the Pudseys.

1. on the front page at the bottom

2. in the resouces library, this is the last resource added..children in need

3. in my blog, it should be the first one you come to if you go to Blogs.

4. in the first post of the thread get read for children in need 2010

5.This proved to be the really impossible one. The clue I gave was that it was historic. If you search in the form for 'foundation stage' and choose 'ascending order', one of the very first posts made by Steve under the pinned topics. Gosh hasnt the forum come a long way since then?

6. in the main forum, seach for 'Pudsey' and a thread 'playdough..foolproof methods'

7. Ok this was trickier than I thought and is hiding in Rea's blog. If you go to the blogs, and put 'spot' in the search box, the first one you come across is Rea's.. recycling and creativity.

8. this one was hiding in the last 'where's Pudsey 'thread.

9.search the form for 'spots.' 9 is hiding in the hairy maclary thread.

10. I was particularly chuffed with this one. In the gallery, there is a gallery for travelling ted. In one photo, ted is filling in for a poorly bear, well Pudsey is filling in now! (page 3 of the traveeling ted gallery)

So there you have it. Ill get busy packing them away over the weekend, but Ill give you time to check them out if you want to.

Well done to all the winners, and hopefully we had some fun and raised some money too!

Until next year then.....

grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed the one on the home page cos I only track down to the end of the new posts bit (and if Ive already read the articles on the home page)

It was big enough though lol!!

great work Mundia...i thought by searching for your name it would flag up where you inserted the pudseys.

Much to learn this padawan!

grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed the one on the home page cos I only track down to the end of the new posts bit (and if Ive already read the articles on the home page)

Aha, yes that's why I wanted it there!.

Learn, you will, young Padawan..

• 1 month later...
grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was big enough though lol!!

great work Mundia...i thought by searching for your name it would flag up where you inserted the pudseys.

Much to learn this padawan!

Hi gingerbreadman

We here at FSF HQ still have CIN prizes of a FSF pen and a highly sought after FSF mug to send you. If you could pm me with your address we will send them on to you so you can enjoy your tea FSF style for 2011.

Best wishes

Sue

Admin Team