Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Cool Milk

Hi,

I have received info from Cool Milk, telling me that they can deal with all my milk claims. I won't have to go online to claim milk, etc. they say no paperwork for me !!! Sounds too good to be true. :o

I asked whether my local milkman would still be involved and they said he would be - apparantly eveything is the same - same milk, same milkman, same dairy etc. it's just that there is no paperwork. !!!

Does anyone use this company and is so, is it really hassle free?

Sue J

Hi,

I have received info from Cool Milk, telling me that they can deal with all my milk claims. I won't have to go online to claim milk, etc. they say no paperwork for me !!! Sounds too good to be true. :o

I asked whether my local milkman would still be involved and they said he would be - apparantly eveything is the same - same milk, same milkman, same dairy etc. it's just that there is no paperwork. !!!

Does anyone use this company and is so, is it really hassle free?

Sue J

Hi, we use them. No probelms even when we changed location and needed to change our drop off point. They e-mail a statement every week and we can now also access our account online and let them know our term dates and amount of milk we'll need on there. It's very easy, honestly, minimal effort our our part!

Hi Sue,

we have our milk by cool milk. They just need to know how many children or how much milk you require each week and they send an invoice with each delivery. And if you want to change your order you just have to email them.

Oh and they also need term dates or the weeks you are closed.

It's very simple and they do use your local milk man,

Jackie.

We have just started using them this term. We had a few teething problems (caused by the dairy, not Cool Milk) and Cool Milk were really quick and helpful sorting it all out. It really is very easy because once it's set up, you don't have to do anything. Most impressed so far...

Karen

Guest pamgreen

We had lots of problems with cool milk. We had to deal with them rather than the milkman and changes took them ages to organise so we dropped out they were very disorganized.

Cait, Cool milk send you the forms and you just put your Milk welfare number on the paperwork and cool milk do the rest!

Thanks Laura - we have one of those! I'll have a look on their website - if they have one - maybe they don't come this far north ....

Thanks for all your replies. with the exception of one, they were all positive. To get the loan of a full size fridge, it says on the paperwork that you have to order in excess of 50 pints a day. I definitely don't order that much!!

Thanks again for your replies. I think i will go with them

Sue J