Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

More Gcse Results!

narnia

Well, who would have thought it???/ I have only been and gone and done it! PASSED my GCSE Maths, with the 'C' grade I needed. I I passed the equivalency but I wanted to see if I could do this, and i'm thrilled to have got it! My lovely tutor, Jo Hazell is a star! I'm soooooo happy! :o

Well done thats great news, I did mine a few years ago and it was hard work!!!! I also passed my GCSE Biology today too only a dissertation to go this year then ill be done. CONGRATULATIONS again go and celebrate !!!!!

Well done thats great news, I did mine a few years ago and it was hard work!!!! I also passed my GCSE Biology today too only a dissertation to go this year then ill be done. CONGRATULATIONS again go and celebrate !!!!!

Oooh wel done, I want to do GCSE Biology, I hope it was interesting.

Beth

Thanks.....................it was so good to pass, because you might remember that I am the girl who got told as a child...... 'let's not waste the exam fee or the paper, we're not entering you in the exam'. I'd had a bit of a down day yesterday too, due to having to defer my BAhons work for a bit ( but thanks Cait for trying to sort me out XX), so this was welcome news ( especially as I thought we didn't get results until Thhursday!)

And yes, Sal 123 a dissertation to go, and my essays to finish yet, had an extension, so will be plying you ALL with questions!

Oooh wel done, I want to do GCSE Biology, I hope it was interesting.

Beth

Thanks everyone :o Biology was interesting although I'm glad its now all over !!!!

Sal123

Thanks.....................it was so good to pass, because you might remember that I am the girl who got told as a child...... 'let's not waste the exam fee or the paper, we're not entering you in the exam'. I'd had a bit of a down day yesterday too, due to having to defer my BAhons work for a bit ( but thanks Cait for trying to sort me out XX), so this was welcome news ( especially as I thought we didn't get results until Thhursday!)

And yes, Sal 123 a dissertation to go, and my essays to finish yet, had an extension, so will be plying you ALL with questions!

Again well done for your maths and try and keep positive for your BA your almost there now the hard work is paying off!!!!!!!

Ill be doing the same with questions etc soon, I'm just trying to get my head around what to do my dissertation on.

Sal123