Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Passed Final Assignment For Dpp !

What a great day - I have passed the external assignment for the DPP!! Does anyone know how long the certificate will take to come through? When am I officially a level 3?

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting for their results - its a nerve racking time :o

Well done vicky on your success. Certificates can take a while sometimes it depends on who is funding the course e.g., local authority and whether they have paid their account. I have had to chase one for 18 months for one of my staff team! However if you have passed and certificate is taking a while ask tutor for written confirmation that you are now a level 3

Well done and congratulations vickymck :o

I'm scratching my head a bit here to remember way back to 1999/2000. I think I finished and handed in at begining of Dec and had letter at end of Jan to say I had passed and giving pass grade, I think my certificate came in May after lots of phone calls to PLA County office. Now I think it will be your Regional Centre that is your contact.

Not sure if I have helped you in any way; but if you have had a letter to say you have passed then that, surely, is sufficient evidence that you have achieved level III. It would be good enough for me.

BMG

Edited by BMG

Hi Vicki

Wonderful news about your pass - lovely to hear after all your hard work and all your advice. I sadly did not go so well - I am more than a bit gutted to have been referrred on unit 3 - I only missed the pass by 1 mark !! Got to provide more evidence for P5 / P6 / P9. So off to do just that. Hope you have a great summer and lots of luck with the degree.

Claire

Well done Vicky!

Claire to be off by one mark must be frustrating in the extreme. On the up side, it shouldn't be too difficult to provide the extra evidence you need. Good luck!

Maz

Congratulations Vicky, our tutor give us 'certificates of achievement' when we passed the CPP and DPP. The CPP we finished at the end of the summer term and the cert took about 4-5 months to come through, the DPP we finished at Easter and the cert took about 6 weeks to come through.

Karrie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)