Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Love This Time Of Year

Rea

My washing line is full of playgroup stuff. Dressing up clothes, dolls clothes, the parachute other random bits and pieces.

It looks lovely and colourful and I know the neighbours will be looking on in wonder, especially at the dolls clothes, which are mostly baby clothes!! :o

haha - makes me remember a few years back when I came across the stash of terry nappies in the loft and decided to make use of them for various cleaning and other jobs down at Preschool. They smelled a bit foisty so I washed them and got them on the line - my neighbours both reacted - one with a phone call almost immediately!

Thats sooooo funny I'm here at home washing and pegging out batches of dressing up clothes too - I have everything from Buzz Lightyear to Snow White pegged out at the moment !!!!!!!