Tapestry

Away For 2 Weeks........

dublinbay

do you mean to tell me that in 'the room'

Simon Cowell,

is dressed as Miss Whiplash

taming lions singing

'The Winner Takes it All'

Where is Mick the pick when you need him... got a hair pin here.. willing to give it a go.. but not done his for a very long time now..

get the cameras ready.. this could be one for the papers...

Inge

sorry all.. will be busy this evening so unable to help with all the sorting before Dublinbay gets back tomorrow..

I called the fire brigade and a very nice fireman came to help out.. trouble was we became a bit preoccupied and forgot all about that room...

I did finish cleaning the jacuzzi though.. good luck with that stain on the sofa.. not sure what it is but will take a bit of cleaning to get it out...

and Thanks to Dublinbay.. had a great 2 weeks...

now off for a night out... where is that fireman?

Inge

Well Dublinbay, I've seen them all off the premises at last, I'm afraid one of the peacocks has escaped from the grounds, but at least the grand staircase looks like new. Should any firemen remain, please just send them back on their way. We had a lovely time again this year, thanks for the "lends". By the way, thanks for the Tesco delivery, we have reciprocated and made sure you are well stocked up for a couple of days.

Well Dublinbay, I've seen them all off the premises at last,

I guess someone thought it funny to lock me in the wardrobe :o I was only in there trying to make dublinbay's clothes look as though they haven't been touched :(

But all is well as I had my mobile in my pocket and I have now left the premises - couldn't resist one last slide down the grand staircase bannister though - I think i broke the land speed record xD

Three cheers for dublinbay

Hip Hip .................

Guinea pigs all fed and watered with fresh bedding and I caught the cockatoo and it's back in the aviary. Now where is that flipper? anyone seen it - I need it to get home, it's still raining in Cumbria!

. Now where is that flipper? anyone seen it - I need it to get home, it's still raining in Cumbria!

Ah! is it a pink one by any chance? As I left yesterday I caught a glimpse of something pink on top of the garage roof - I know the game of frisbee got a bit raucous last Thursday and lots of other things were used as well as Pander's frisbee. Just a thought but if you have no luck my canoe and oars survived and are still on my roof rack - you are vey welcome to borrow them to paddle back home - just let me know :oxD

Edited by Geraldine

Three cheers for dublinbay

Hip Hip .................

Hooray!

Dublinbay thank you so much - we have had a great time......hope you had a lovely holiday........will you be taking a winter break at all? :(:o

Pssst........Sven is in the Summer House - enjoy! xD

Well...........as I walked through my front door the first thing I noticed was the newel post on the end of the bannister was drooping over to one side. I quickly straightened it before hubby saw it. I'll attack it with superglue when he goes back to work. I also noticed some splinters on the bannisters........Geraldine I hope you didn't get too many in your under-carriage as you went for the land speed record!!

I must say the place looks spick and span.......you lot would get jobs as cleaning ladies and lads if the big O were to get too much for you and you wanted to change carreers.

The guinea pigs wouldnt come out of their cage..........I wonder why? Oh and by the way Cait, the cockatoo is most definately not mine.....never seen it before in my life and it makes a hell of a rackct at 5 a.m. Shall I send it on to you?

We had to call the police last night to report a rather unsavoury character lurking around. He insisted he was hired by a bunch of madwomen to pick the lock on one of our rooms. Honestly, the things people will say.....the only thing I saw him pick was his nose. He's now a guest of her Majesty while awaiting a psych evaluation.

As I say the house looks great.....I won't need to clean it for a while now....thanks guys.

Sunnyday, I will be nipping over to Dublin for a long weekend on the 12th but alas will be leaving hubby and children behind. Maybe next year.....!

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

xxx

Glad you are back safely - yes Geraldine, the pink flipper was up there so I didn't need the canoe this time, thanks all the same. Cockatoo's not mine, just sing to it for a bit or put on your Rolling Stones album and it'll have a good 'bop' - it'll be fine.

Cockatoo's not mine, just sing to it for a bit or put on your Rolling Stones album and it'll have a good 'bop' - it'll be fine.

My Rolling Stones album had something sticky on it (dread to think what that was!) so I put my Bay City Rollers greatest hits on instead. Haven't seen the cockatoo since......thanks Cait.

BMG - I'll be sure to give your regards to the 'home country' in every pub I visit!!!!

It's nice to be back........thanks.

I put my Bay City Rollers greatest hits on instead. Haven't seen the cockatoo since......thanks Cait.

It's here - just having the tartan scarf removed from its leg - you want that back?

I also noticed some splinters on the bannisters........Geraldine I hope you didn't get too many in your under-carriage as you went for the land speed record!!

...... just home from casualty and feeling rather sorry for myself, doctor kindly put the 17 splinters in a little jar as a keepsake - sorry about wonky newel post xD

Oh and welcome home from me :o

Right, have you all got your flippers, snorkels, kagouls, wetsuits whatever packed ready to look after mine for a week? The orchard should be fine unless there's a high wind, then you'll just have to put up with apples all over the path. The garden railway you can play with, I'll not leave you a timetable, you can set those as you wish. Neighbours dog has 'gone to a better place' so you won't have that to contend with. I'll leave the loppers and pruning saw in the greenhouse in case anyone feels like attacking the shrubbery. Help yourself to the fruit and veg growing. Tumble dryer's in the garage. It's a bungalow so there's no banister I'm afraid. Wine rack is stocked and there's a cupboard full of 'nibbles'. Anything else you need? There seems to be a navy gathering over the road - someone's birthday and 'the gang's all here' so you should have plenty of company