Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Away For 2 Weeks........

dublinbay

I expected a bit more decorum from Geraldine I must admit, behind the greenhouse indeed - in the four poster is the best place for her at the moment.

Erik and I are just off to the orangery for a little while............ I shall pop back later for a sherry and ritz cracker with you all.... must say Maz excellent knitting - how did you get DDC's measurements so accurately?

must say Maz excellent knitting - how did you get DDC's measurements so accurately?

Mrs DDC was kind enough to text me with the dimensions I needed.

Oh and I heard that Geraldine was merely looking at the mushrooms growing in that damp patch by the greenhouse, ready for her next OU course on flora and fauna. Either that or she found a funghi to share an illicit drop of cider with...

Maz

so long as they weren't of the magic kind... or were they.. which is why we lost her...

Cream Tea anyone...

Just remembered to bring the clotted cream and scones too... now who brought the strawberries.?

Inge

Goodness so much has happened whilst I was so rudely interrupted by Sports Day! xD

Inge - well done on the refreshments - oh yes and the strawberries that was me - passed a farm on the way up with a sign that read 'Pick Your Own' - so I did - very generous of them I thought!

Panders - Bjorn and I will join you in the orangery shortly - yes I have given Sven the old heave-oh after that business with bridger :o

Maz - where did you get a knitting pattern for a mankini? (Could I please borrow it after you have finished - Mr Sunnyday would really suit a knitted mankini :( )

Yes - 'tis true Geraldine was snuffling around in some mushrooms - hmmm ....could well have been magic! :(

Goodness me, look what I have stumbled upon!

I must say you seem to be having a good ol' knees up and at the same time making no sense whatsoever!

I think I may hang around a while and see if I can get a copy of the mankini knitting pattern.

Any lively events timetabled in? Or do they come and go as the mood takes you?

Glad you asked about the timetable of events Peeps we are looking into the possiblity of a sponsored event using a Fiat 500 and changing into a wetsuit inside - we will be seeing just how many people can do it in the one car at one time - shall I put your name forward - and how much do you think you could get sponsored for? All proceeds of the sponsorship money will in the first place go to the end of the holidays bash (always a good do!) and secondly to buy and supply enough wool for DDC's mankini

Well Panders, thanks, but I think I'll just donate some wool - it may get a bit cramped in there.

Old Fiat 500 or new one? I'm sure there's a few inches in it...

I'll sponsor everyone 3p :o but let others get up close and personal with each other and their wetsuits.

Well Dublinbay's neighbours haven't complained so far - I think we'll be ok!

But the fact that you had to say that twice makes me wonder if it is a bit loud though. Maybe we should turn it down a touch?

It wasn't intentional - my laptop crashed and switched itself off just as I posted!

Maybe the loud thumping speakers caused a power outage? Either that or dublinbay's cleaner unplugged it to hoover up the remainder of the twiglets. She's a bit scary frankly so I hid behind the greenhouse...

Maybe the loud thumping speakers caused a power outage? Either that or dublinbay's cleaner unplugged it to hoover up the remainder of the twiglets. She's a bit scary frankly so I hid behind the greenhouse...

I hope you didnt eat any of those mushrooms while you were hiding..

we could be in for some wild karaoke tonight if you did...

Pass the cheese someone please ..

Inge

When you love someone it's natural, not demanding

And that's one thing I'm proud to say I found in you

I'm so glad we reached an understanding

Now I know my heart is safe with you, hoo...

So now my love to you, baby, I surrender

ppp does the robot dance

That's me done - who's next?

We've got some Timmy Mallet LP's, a bit of Black Lace and some ELO

Edited by Guest