Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

For Those Of You With Dogs

Cait

Oh Dear I have 6 month old alaskan malamute and he's georgous but omg he is soooo naughty if its pegged down he chews it if it's not pegged down he chews it. Lets face it whats mine is his and whats his is his own typical male really :o

hehe

:o That looks just like the circuit breaker my daughter made in ICT which Lily, our Labrador puppy ate, the day before the work was due to be marked......

I put ALL the pieces (complete with puppy teeth marks!) into an envelope with a note that said "you've probably heard the "the dog ate my homework" excuse before but here's the proof"

Luckily the teacher saw the funny side, assessed our daughter's work on how it had looked at the end of the previous lesson and wrote in the target section "keep homework out of reach of the demon puppy!"

Nona

That looks like something our dog Jimmy does, he's the beautiful boy on the left, and yes he is a boxer rescue with spots and a tail!! Everyday I come home from work and he is so pleased to show me what he has chewed, broken, licked or slobbered over :o

Wouldn't be without his even if we are hone number 5!!

Kris

Love it! I use to come in from work to find things like this before I discovered the joy of bitter apple - if you sit still to long you get sprayed - lol :o

Bet it was an Airedale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lovely boy has had scarves, shoes, mobile phones, loaves of bread. tissues. the kitchen - and just in case you were wondering has a dog training certificate with a pass no less too! (I suspect it was given to us to get rid of us - ho hum :o )