Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Stage Forum

Have just be looking at the member no of the latest people who have joind the forum. In a month roughly a 1,000 people joined the forum!!!!

We must be the biggest forum of people for one profession surely. it is phenomenal to think when you write a comment on here 30,000 people could read it who all look after children!!!!!

After being away for a while it has grown incredibly.

Well done to all of you who monitor the posts that we all write.

When is the Forums Birthday?

We've said it before but we should have a big party and all get together. or maybe have Forum parties all over the country :o

We might even be able to shut the politicians up for a while with our views on child care.xD:(

I joined in Aug 03 if I remember correctly, didn't realize the Forum was in its infancy then! Feeling old now...

How about Wembley stadium, or Hyde Park?

We need a song....

I'd like to teach the world to sing....

As long as someone else teaches the world to sing Jacquie - no-one would thank me for that! :o

Steph I'm always slightly startled as well as delighted when I look at the figures for FSF visitors. We usually average around 5,000 per day and this works out to around 100,000 different visitors a month, so more than you thought...

We usually average around 5,000 per day ...

Well I was going to say that half of those are from Maz (thank goodness - I should add) so that doesn't count then I saw Steve's subsequent comment and thought better of it - else Maz will think we are ganging up on her :o .

Here are the lyrics - so we can get some practice in.....

I'd Like to build the world a home

and furnish it with love

grow apple trees and honey bees

and snow white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing

in perfect harmoney

i'd like to hold it in my hand

and keep it company

i'd like to see the world for once

all standing hand in hand

and hear them echo through the hills

for peace throuout the land

(thats the song i hear)

i'd like to tech the world to sing

in perfect harmoney

in perfect harmoney

i'd like to build the world a home

and funish it with love

grow apple trees and

snow white turtle doves

in perfect harmoney

i'd like to hold it in my arms

and keep it company

Edited by Deb

That song has brought back memories of long hair (women and men), the coco cola ad and midi dresses.....anyone remember them??

It's lovely to belong to this community, thank you to those who set the forum up and those who continue to make it the special place that it is........pass the tissues please! :o

...well if ever anyone feels strong enough about something and wants to start a petition to Government then there is a great potential here to add "we the undersigned..." and get everyone to sign!?!?!?

Thinking caps on everyone. :(:(

Ahem - please see Information sharing thread - not quite a petition - an email campaign though! :ph34r:

I've moved this into the lounge where we can make ourselves a little more comfortable whilst we plot for world domination... :(

Maz

World domination I'm up for that! :wacko:

As long as someone else teaches the world to sing Jacquie - no-one would thank me for that! :o

Steph I'm always slightly startled as well as delighted when I look at the figures for FSF visitors. We usually average around 5,000 per day and this works out to around 100,000 different visitors a month, so more than you thought...

I'll happily lead the singing - I favour the key of z - how's that for everyone else! xD

And as for organising all the members to come to a bash, it took months and years to get seven of the moderators to congregate in one place - so I vote Maz does the organising for the other 22,000! xD

Maz - you'll be fine - nothing a woman of your calibre can't handle! :rolleyes:

As for the 100,000 visitors a month - wow - that's quite scary - when I type my words of wisdom :unsure: ;):ph34r: I forget that I am not just talking to friends - perhaps I should confine myself to the lounge area (Steve - I heard you say "yes please do") :ph34r: