Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pens!

There is nothing quite so comforting as finding out that others have the same OCD tendencies and passions for stationery, paperclips, post-its etc as you do!

Went to Ikea yesterday and treated myself to another work bag but this one's USP is that it will hold my outsized laptop. So I couldn't leave without it could I? Now I just need to seek out all its older and fuller colleagues to set myself up for going back to work... :o

Maz

SHOES and BOOTS - def my thing too - I love them all have literally hundreds of pairs of shoes and boots!

I've never been able to get into the shoe/boot thing, my daughter makes up for it for me though!!

There is nothing quite so comforting as finding out that others have the same OCD tendencies and passions for stationery, paperclips, post-its etc as you do!

Went to Ikea yesterday and treated myself to another work bag but this one's USP is that it will hold my outsized laptop. So I couldn't leave without it could I? Now I just need to seek out all its older and fuller colleagues to set myself up for going back to work... :o

Maz

Lovely - hope it has lots of brilliant pockets - to hold your pens, post-its, notebooks! xD

Just thinking about what I have in mine - I could add to that list - a small set of screwdrivers or should that be a set of small screwdrivers, a strip thermometer thingy, small change, blu-tack (can't put that down at work - never see it again!)........hmmm - could go on!

The work bag PLEEEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO IN THERE! I couldn't begin to remember all that is in my work bag - just gets heavier and heavier!

xD I have a PASSION for Radley bags and last year was given a huge Radley tote bag!! It holds everything I could possible need when out with the children... and then some!!!

I know small children create a need for a changing bag but is it "normal" to carry wet wipes, nappies, tissues, cereal bars, antihistamines, small toys, books, wax crayons and miniature notebooks, fir cones, string, a first aid kit, notebook and pen, diary, reading book for Uni etc........when your daughter is 15!?!?!?!? :o

Think I need a wheely bag next :(

Nona

Edited by Guest

Haha - I already use a wheelie trolley! I work just down the road and by the time I've got the clean towels, laptop bits, paperwork, a couple of lever arch files etc, it's the easiest way to get it all down the road!

The work bag PLEEEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO IN THERE! I couldn't begin to remember all that is in my work bag - just gets heavier and heavier!

Ah now I absolutely insist you publish an impressive list of contents for our entertainment and amusement! :o

Now there are bags and there are bags xD

Work = I x pilot case + 1 x sainsburys rigid basket thing

Uni = 1 (sometimes 2) x M&S canvas thingies - trying to save the planet and all that

Courses = 1 x sue ryder charity hessian type thing 'cos it had a little yellow man dongle attached :(

Shopping - selection of canvas and hessian bags from various shops and bright orange one from waitrose 'cos i liked it

Personal - wardrobe full of bags - all shapes - all sizes - all designs - latest is lovely pewter leather jobbie - TK Maxx have a lot to answer for :(

Am weaning myself off of carrying everything for everybody - although son (21) still needs tissues - old man still needs transportation for glasses etc.

Now how does it go - my name is .................................................................. :o

I'm a storage-a-holic! I confess to always buying new storage for work or for my crafting supplies and then spending hours upon hours re-arranging the stuff to suit the new storage!

I'm a storage-a-holic! I confess to always buying new storage for work or for my crafting supplies and then spending hours upon hours re-arranging the stuff to suit the new storage!

Any chance that you could pop round and sort out my cupboards then?! :o

Completely unacceptable response........

Hmm, typical!

SEF 1

planning folder 1

diary 1

notebook 1

poster (My mum and dad make me laugh) 1

Book All about pattern

Book the animal boogie

Book Here we go round the mulberry bush

Book Hedgehogs

Book Dazzlling Diggers

Pack of Christmas Postcards based on christmas stamps from post office

A5 clipboard packs (2)

Plastic carrier bags empty (8)

Safari play set (opened!)

Magnetic fishing game

Book make your own museum

100 Sheets A4 coloured pad

5 large card easter eggs

Registration packs 2

1 box Lindt Lindor chocs (Easter Pressy)

1 plastic folder containing photographable pro formas

1 paper plate with Easter pictures on

Book Scooby Do Mummy Madness

1 digital camera

4 chocolate lollies

container of glitter (1)

pack of tissues

Book Selfish Crocodile

book my little brother

tape when Santa got stuck up the chimney

baseball hat

Sainsburys Active kids 2010 brochure

Parental declarations

book the Nickle Nackle Tree

Bird spotting guide

book 10 little penguins

pack of glo sticks

pack of balloons

fairy outfit for a doll

2 packs of sequins

you say work bag i say work bags!!!! although thinking a trolley sounds good, hubby delivers my stuffas i walk, everyone will surely giggle at me walking up the village with that! already have a reputation for being mad

and well the radley bag obsession......................yes i have that, and the animal bag obsession and the shopping bag one!!! got far far too many, mailny as they are fab for work stuff (and shoping for stationary)