Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mothers Day Resourses?

Was wondering if anyone could reccomend any websites where i could print off cards/ pictures to colour in for the children? sparkle box hadnothing i have got a few bits from activity village but all else seems to be americanwhen i google search.

Thanks

There has been a recent discussion regarding Mothers Day/Easter on here in the last week or so, perhaps you could do a forum search using the facility at the top of the page its a blue oval which says "Search forum posts", if you type in Mothers Day, I'm sure it will come up, there is quite a lot of feeling about these activities on there

I wouldn't know where to find colouring in sheets because we don't use them.

However I just wanted to say that for members who might be unaware of the concerns over Sparklebox, you can find Steve's post here.

Maz

Ditto on sparklebox

why not just let children make their own creations using material, wrapping paper, sparkly bits and lots of glue

or planting flowers

COLOURING IN?

In smallsmall's defence I'd like to say that whilst colouring in sheets aren't something I plan to use, I do have 3 children who adore them and are constantly asking for them. I buy those cheap colouring books and break them into individual sheets which live in a tray so they can access them easily as they wish. I sometimes do a google search for pictures linked to any theme that might be going on, if you do an advanced search you can specify you want line drawings.

We are getting the children to draw a picture of My Mummy and me for their cards. Will also talk about why our mum's are special in circle time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)