Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tough Spot Trays

Hi

There has been lots of mention of tough spot trays which seem to have a multitude of uses.Id like to look into purchasing one for my setting ,can any one tell me where you buy them please?

and can you get stands for them to raise them off the ground?

thanks

we got a couple half price £6.50 at homebase a couple of months ago. We haven't got room to store the 'legs' part as when we looked last year they didn't fold away, however we have found that they fix nice and securely over three ikea wooden tables.

our builders merchants (travis perkins) call them cement mixing trays - dh is a builder and had no idea what i was talking about until i described them to him and then it clicked !! cost £12 each, but be warned, they are pretty big and cumbersome - and not sure how big your car would have to be to transport them ?

great things tho, kids think they are great

We got one from Wicks and another one with a couple of mats and the legs from the Tesco voucher sheme -they are doing them again this year and best of all they are free if you can get enough vouchers.

Thanks everyone

Tesco vouchers for schools catalogue has just arrived and I banked last years vouchers so maybe I ll get enough for one from there but if not will scour the DIY stores

Beware if just buying legs as the ones we bought from YPO did not fit on our Wicks builders tray so we ended up having to buy a new tray!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)