Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Well Well Well!

Mrs O turned up today and stayed for the morning and is coming back Monday (she did this to give me time to get all paperwork together, what a lovely Mrs O!)

So, my weekend will be busy!

Only 11 children today though and 3 staff and the sun was shining!

So first day not too bad!

Oh and she liked hearing about Callum bear!!!!

toodle pip

ppp

glad it went well

(hope this isn't some omen though.. last setting Callum visited had Big O turn up tooo...)

Inge

Callum could turn out to be some sort of Ofsted spy doing a quick recce before the proper inspection ....... :o

Good luck for Monday playplayplay. When were you last inspected by the way? (sorry a bit of a selfish question but our 3 years are up and I am interested to know), mrsW.x

Bizzarely I'm not stressing! Not sure whether that is good or bad!

Mrs W - last inspected 3 years ago on 19th March. So they were early!

Thank you all!

Edited by Guest

***SHOCKED*** :o

I've just read OFSTED times their visits with Callum. He arrived with us this afternoon AND every school in our cluster of 7 have had OFSTED visit since Christmas the school nearest us this week!! xD Could well happen that they come to us while Callum is here.

***SHOCKED*** :o

I've just read OFSTED times their visits with Callum. He arrived with us this afternoon AND every school in our cluster of 7 have had OFSTED visit since Christmas the school nearest us this week!! :wacko: Could well happen that they come to us while Callum is here.

Where is he going to after you? xD

DO NOT send him to me!!! :( :( :(

think it's more a case of "bring it on" as a result of confidence in what you do!!

Nona

Indeed, I felt like that with the prospect of our recent inspection, once we knew they were at the school I was desperate for them to come to us too exactly in a 'bring it on!' way

Good luck Monday, but I must add the Callum thing has made me chuckle, I'd bet anything the current hosts will get inspected, and then I think I would deffo be checking Callum out for bugging equipment lol xxxx

:o

I was right to have the bring it on attitude.

Will reveal all in due course.

Mr ppp is taking me out to dinner this evening to celebrate and the venue was dependant on the result. So looks like it won't be the chip shop!

ppp

well done me!

Mr ppp is taking me out to dinner this evening to celebrate and the venue was dependant on the result. So looks like it won't be the chip shop!

ppp

well done me!

Yay very well done you!!!

(Just a thought but on another forum we always shared links to our ofsted reports, not in a gloating way but in a useful learning tool, see what they liked, didn't like etc....is there a reason we don't do it on here??)

Either way, have a lovely meal :-)

Many many congratulations, P3. Enjoy your well-deserved celebrations!

(Just a thought but on another forum we always shared links to our ofsted reports, not in a gloating way but in a useful learning tool, see what they liked, didn't like etc....is there a reason we don't do it on here??)

We don't have a hard and fast rule about it clare78baby, however many people use the Forum to ask questions or seek advice about their settings, and even to have a moan on occasions. For some people it might be a little bit dangerous to have a link to their Ofsted inspection report on here, because their cover would be blown!

Maz

ppp

well done me!

Woohoo!!!

Very, very well done you! xD

Enjoy your evening out - you deserve it!

Callum is the FSF travelling bear! Look here

Sue x

thank you for the link Sue R, he is rather cute and can come and visit me any time. mrsW.x

ppp, well done, enjoy yourself tonight, mrsW.x

Edited by Guest

Many many congratulations, P3. Enjoy your well-deserved celebrations!

We don't have a hard and fast rule about it clare78baby, however many people use the Forum to ask questions or seek advice about their settings, and even to have a moan on occasions. For some people it might be a little bit dangerous to have a link to their Ofsted inspection report on here, because their cover would be blown!

Maz

ah yes hadn't thought of that!! This was a childminder only forum, so a little different as only really talking about ourselves not others! Good idea not to blow cover lol x