Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Maybe Tomorrow Or Maybe Not?

Well the school next door to us have had the Ofsted call for tomorrow......we are not connected to the school only in that we feed them lots of lovely children...but the last inspection the school had the nursery was done at the same time and so one would imagine that maybe tomorrow we will be too!

Exciting, terrifying, sleepless night tonight, .........all will be revealed tomorrow..... :(:(:oxD:( :wacko:

Well best of luck if it does happen.

Not that I think luck will come into it. I'm sure that you'll get a good result whatever.

I think being excited and terrified indicates that you're well prepared and passionate about doing a good job - both very good signs.

xx

If the do they do!

Take it as it comes be yourself :o

Good luck if they do come, I have just been able to tell my parents our results and they have said on the day we looked liked scared rabbits xD Wish the whole morning was on video would love to watch it!!!!! :(

But the outcome was 'Outstanding' so we are all happy :( :wacko: xD particularlly as we pack away in a village hall. we are so proud :(

As said be yourself and be confident in your own knowledge

Big Sue

Well done bigsue, you must be so proud of yourselves and quite rightly. Like you we are a packaway in a VH and have just been given a good in all areas, we were over the moon to achieve that, hey maybe next time, got a few years to continue building on what we already do. :o

Can i ask where abouts in kent are you, if close by any chance I could come and take a peek at your practice and swop ideas, it always seems to be an uphill struggle keeping the VH on side.

Good luck Shirel, will be thinking of you.

Shirel, I do hope that they do come, because there is absolutely NOTHING worse than the wait when you are literally holding your breath and panicing every time the doorbell rings!! Best to just get it over and done with and then enjoy!!!!

Best of luck, and do let us know what happens!!

They DIDNT come :oxD We were so ready !

Nevermind I do prefer not to know as that has always been experience prior to this so we will just have to wait for the doorbell to ring....thanks for all your good luck wishes I will keep them all safe for when they come!