Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Please Indulge Me

Rea

I'm going to Twickenham next weekend to see England v Wales. :o You cant believe how excited I am! xD Over 30 years ago I saw Wales on TV, :( it was when they were at the top of their game, muddy pitches, grass being kicked up and suddenly rugby was on my radar. :( I had a wish, that one day I would see them play England at Twickenham, and now I'm going :( . Hubby knew all this but he didnt tell me till this morning that he'd got tickets. :wacko:

Rugby fans will particulary understand my absolute glee. But just think about the one thing you've always wanted, a dream to do something, or go somewhere, or to see someone. Now imagine its going to happen!!

I cant stop... smiling. xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Thank you for reading, I just needed to tell the world :ph34r:

I know exactly why you're smiling Rea. And I remember the Wales glory days back in the mid-seventies, muddy pitches and all. JPR Williams with blood streaming down his face, Gareth Edwards, Phil Bennett, Max Boyce and all. Have a great time! :o

Oh Rea, how FAB!!!!!

You'll have jaw ache from all that smiling :o

I hope the day exceeds all your dreams and expectations!

Nona

Edited by Guest

I'm going to Twickenham next weekend to see England v Wales. xD You cant believe how excited I am!

Yay !!!!! As a welsh girl who LOVES her rugby, I am so jealous :o

I have been to a fair few matches and the atmosphere is just amazing - especially the Wales v England ones.

You are a lucky girl - ENJOY :(

I know exactly why you're smiling Rea. And I remember the Wales glory days back in the mid-seventies, muddy pitches and all. JPR Williams with blood streaming down his face, Gareth Edwards, Phil Bennett, Max Boyce and all. Have a great time! biggrin.gif

Oh me too!!!!

Saturday afternoon sat with my dad shouting at the TV!

My best Twickenham moment - County championships, Cornwall V Gloucester for the county championships. The whole of Cornwall was there in a sea of black and gold. Unfortunately we lost but hey, thousands of Cornish rugby fans doing a mexican wave - priceless!!

Cx

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, once both sides started to open up, stop collapsing the scrum and not play ping pong with a rugby ball!! Too much kicking from both sides I reckon!

However beating wales is SOOOOOOO good!

Now just France (ooer) Scotland, Ireland and Italy to go!.

You got it Sue, Rammstein and Twickenham in a week!!

It was amazing. So fabulous. The 20/17 score had me worried for a while but those beautiful boys got it back. The banter with the Welsh was brilliant, although there are 2 young men from near Swansea who werent quite able to manage the southern comfort and drambuie we shared out! Hope they woke up with managable hangovers! Not sure what mines like, I think one has to be on the other side of sober to have one!

Thanks Wales! xD I'm off for a lie down :o