Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Enjoy The Snow!

Steve

No! Does that mean there's not much chance of us driving to Surrey this evening?????

Mrs Weasley, save that pic for next year's Christmas cards, they're wonderful!!

Walked through a Christmas card this morning with my eldest and definately made a 'for life memory' .We walked through the churchyard to wish our hairdresser well with the baby planned for 8th Jan carrying reindeer muffins we made this morning. The snow was falling in extra large flakes and the snow was virgin. We wondered if it would be PC to make snow angels in the graveyard. I WISH I'd taken the camera :o

Biccy your winter wonderland walk sounds amazing! Fancy getting your wellies, coat and hat back on to take a few

pics for us :oxD

The photographs could make a wonderful topic at pre-school after half term if we asked all the children to bring in

a picture of their 'snowey scenes!'

dottyp

Walked through a Christmas card this morning with my eldest and definately made a 'for life memory' .We walked through the churchyard to wish our hairdresser well with the baby planned for 8th Jan carrying reindeer muffins we made this morning. The snow was falling in extra large flakes and the snow was virgin. We wondered if it would be PC to make snow angels in the graveyard. I WISH I'd taken the camera :o

It defo is a Christmas card sence this morning!

Well it snowed all night, dad a great trouble getting the car down into town. He gave up and managed to get the bus into town. This morning we have had a tractor gritter come along and clear our road, well to a point with car abandond left right and centre! lol

Now its turned foggy!

Beth

I went back out alone with Archie who is now 9mths. I set off to walk through the fields to my mums with some of our muffins.

I hope I don't bore you but here are some of the photo's I took.

When I went back out it had stop snowing but a frezing fog had dropped. It was eventful-I sang walking in a winter wonderland :( , the horses thought I had something for them xD and at the top field two prevented me from going through the sty so I had to back track :wacko: .Archie slipped his harness and refused to come back through a sty. :( When I finally got to mums she'd pinned a sign on the door 'in the bath' :( so I had to leave the muffins on the door stop

I came back through the village and took photo's of the church.Not quite the same as first thing as a path had been cleared, snow wasn't falling and the snow was no longer virgin.There was the sound of singing coming from inside so someone was practising for tonight. Archie slipped his harness again to I had to chase him around the grave stones. :o

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Its snowing up here (not sure if its snowing where biccy is! since we both live nearby!) on Chrismas D

Yep snowed heavily for 2 hours but has now stopped and things are dripping so its must have warmed up somewhat. Hope it is ok in the morning as hitting the sales!!

It's nearly all gone today but due back Tuesday

Ditto! Who gave it permission to snow again on Tuesday! grrrr.

I am glad I live 1 1/2 miles from work. If this bad weather contiunes next week at least I can walk to and from work! lol

Beth

Well I spoke too soon didn't I? The forecasters have said we might have up to 10 inches of snow overnight xD

Ooh - does this mean I might have an excuse not to go to see Miley Cyrus tomorrow night after all? :o

Ooh - does this mean I might have an excuse not to go to see Miley Cyrus tomorrow night after all? :o

We're not going to be taken in Maz. Every fibre of your being is electrified with anticipation of the spectacular which awaits you and Mrs Weasley xD

We've got sleet forecast - great :(