Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Have A Great Christmas

SueFinanceManager

Dear all

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

Today is my last day in the office before the Christmas break and it has been another great year on the forum. Although I don't always get involved in all the conversation on the forum I do read every single new topic posted (a perk of being an administrator is I get notified of each new topic) and I have to say you really have debated some interesting topics this year. Some of the posts have made me smile and laugh, many made my little grey cells hurt thinking, they have moved me emotionally...ranging from joy to sadness but most of all they have made me realise what an amazing group of members the forum has.

I look forward to reading all your highs and lows, triumphs and traumas and quests and queries again in 2010.

Wherever you spend the holiday period I hope you have joy and peace. If you have brought the children in your life noisy Christmas toys then peace may be too much to expect but you probably only have yourself to blame!

With all my best wishes

Sue

Merry Christmas to you too Sue and everyone else on the forum.

May you have more highs than lows, more triumphs than traumas and please be around to help me with my quests and queries next year (I'm sure there'll be lots of them)

My life has been enriched over the past year by sharing so many celebrations, commiserations, jokes and conundrums. I don't know what I did without you all and the support which has always been there when I needed it.

I may sign on on Christmas morning just to see who had the earliest start. Can anyone beat the 3.15am we had two years ago?

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Peaceful New Year (I bought the noisy toys for my sister's children). Remember to save a mince pie for Santa.

Upsy Alison Daisy xx

Thank you for all you do throughout the year Sue - the Forum wouldn't run half so efficiently without you (but don't tell Helen or Steve or Matt or Louise I said so will you?). :o

I hope your festive season is spent happily in the bosom of your lovely family, and that at least part of it is spent on the golf course (although I'm guessing it must be pretty cold up there these days!).

Merry Christmas

Love

Mx

PS Thanks for the help with the Christmas shopping - the presents were very well received! xD

To Sue an all the administrators of the Forum, Members an Googlers (tho don't suppose they will see this), A very merry Christmas to you all, hope that 2010 brings joy to everyone at some point during the year and that the super santa SEF Fairy visits Sunnyday when she is least expecting it to spread joy to her world.

Lots of love

Panders

that the super santa SEF Fairy visits Sunnyday when she is least expecting it to spread joy to her world.

Lots of love

Panders

Yay to the Super Santa SEF Fairy!!! :( No really, I am going to get it done :wacko: honest! :oxD:(

Seriously now, hope all 'forum folks' have a super Christmas and a very Happy New Year! :(

A very merry Christmas from me too. 2009 has been a trying year for me but since joining the FSF, you have all been little gems and your help and input has been invaluable.

I hope you all have a well deserved break and I look forward to more advice and giggles next year!

ppp

A very Merry Christmas to you too Sue, thanks for the warm welcome I've had on my visits to FSF HQ, and for all the hard work you have done 'behind the scenes' to keep the FSF such a wonderful forum.

Lots of love to you and hoping Santa brings you what you want for Christmas, if not there's always ebay, as you are the queen of parcel posting :oxD

Peggy

Have a wonderful break Sue. Let's hope snow doesn't stop you playing golf, or of course you could just go sledging on the course instead.

Thanks for everything you do behind the scenes to keep the forum going and making it such a cheerful place. It was great to meet you, and now when I post I can put a face to a name.

Have a great Christmas.